N Board Forum - Expanded Thread Page

Subject: parts ID

[Back] [Return to Top of Forum]

Doug Siperly    Posted 10-29-2017 at 14:45:54 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • parts ID
  • While I was digging for some parts today I found a bunch of Clips of some kind. They have a Dearborn tag that says 40-10051 Anybody know what they fit? Thanks Doug

    Farmer Dan    Posted 10-31-2017 at 09:25:07 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Pictures
  • AND

    Tim Daley(MI)    Posted 10-30-2017 at 06:53:11 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [No Email]  
  • Re: parts ID
  • That is a generator brush holder part number. The '40' prefix indicates it was first used in previous modules, beginning in year 1933, I believe. Parts were used across the board whenever possible and thus retained their original number. Other examples are: 18; 01A; BB; 79; and 52C. Your part is listed in the Ford N-Series Tractor MPC's too, under GENERATOR. Hope this helps.

    Tim Daley(MI)

    Farmer Dan    Posted 10-30-2017 at 04:00:57 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Re: parts ID
  • Can you post a picture of one? or email a picture to me?

    [Back] [Return to Top of Forum]