Re: 9n won't start think its the starter hi current switch

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan Chisler on August 01, 2017 at 10:50:27 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: 9n won't start think its the starter hi current switch posted by Tim Daley(MI) on August 01, 2017 at 07:00:25:

Yes i know the new gen is not part of the immediate Problem . The first bat i got from bimart one year warenty no matter what full money back or replacement . It had one low cell from new . Took it back and this is the next one it always showed good cells and started it fine .No lites radio or lighters . Just total stock wireing with new wire correct gauge. Will be heading back to farm today and will check the switch Hi current one . I suspect it is the problem . Again bat been in two months . That switch is the only unit not new and i replaced it when i had the first bad bat . so it was probably a good one i took out .Will report back next week when i get back to to town .Off subject I know but my camera also records sound i plan on taking a sound of the bad trasmission when it get it started again .Then will run that past all the pros .Thanks Tim for all your help and the rest of the guys .The old 8n finished up drilling in five acres of chain link posts I used the choke since the gas lever doesn't really do anything . I know it will after i put on an old carb i hafta build up ( 15 min job) putting on a old carb made the 9n run like a top after replaced the new float valve and seat with the old one the new rubber tipped ones always stick and just don't work rite.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]