July Tractor Registry Entries

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Administration on August 02, 2017 at 19:12:29 [URL] [DELETE] :

Owner: Arthur Cameron Crabtree
Model Year: 1949
Model: 8N
S/N: 8N151946
Description: Working on restoring but is also working in the hay fields and odd job on the farm.

Owner: David Stiles
Model Year: 1949
S/N: 8N213973
Description: Barn find and not running at the moment but it will.

Owner: Joseph Cornelius
Model Year: 1947
S/N: 8N 4012
Description: recent restoration, runs well. bought it to pull logs out of the woods and to hay my 5 acre hayfield in Vermont.
Previous Owner's Name: Moe's equipment
Owner: Michael Wilson
Model Year: 1947
S/N: *8NI4735*
Description: My wife gt this for me as a birthday present. Its been a lot work to get back from rust and grime. I love it!
Previous Owner's Name: Johnny Smith

Owner: Todd Truax
Model Year: 1946
Model: 2N
S/N: 9N207766
Description: The fella I bought it from said it was a 9N but by the serial # looks like it's a 2N. It's rough but it starts right up. I use it for my garden brushhogging and snow plowing mostly.
Previous Owner's Name: Rush Leverich
Owner: Jeff Russell
Model Year: 1951
S/N: 8N432763

Owner: Kirk Witte
Model Year: 1939
Model: 9N
S/N: 7863
Description: Was use the last 8 years for pulling firewood and dragging deer out of the wood at Pa deer camp. Will return to original smooth hubs and 6 volt and 32's.
Previous Owner's Name: Foster Bilger

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]