Re: New winter coat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on November 03, 2017 at 17:40:29 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: New winter coat posted by Farmer Dan on November 03, 2017 at 08:37:03:

About 15-20 years ago, some guy was making exact-as-original Ford N-Series tractor Storm Covers, complete, using duck brown canvas and the correct snaps and ports as well as the Ford-w/Ferguson System logo on the side. I don't know what ever happened to him, maybe he got threatened by Ford for not having permission and being licensed. It would be great if someone who has an original would repop them again. There is a local canvas place in town here that will do custom coverings. Maybe they could do the umbrellas as well. Tractor umbrellas.com sells a Ford red and white canvas one but it only has the DEARBORN diamond logo on it, no Ford Tractor. I asked them when I bought mine if they would add the Ford Tractor logo and they said no, not licensed by Ford. Ford Tractor is no longer in existence so the name wouldn't need to be licensed, just like Dearborn is. I thin I know of one or two fellas who has an original so if they read this post maybe they'll chime in. Like everything else, the demand would dictate production and costs. Maybe we can put it to a vote and see how many would be interested first. I can't believe I passed one up years ago at an auction. I just wasn't thinking then I guess...If anyone has one and want to send it me I'd be happy to get it quoted at the shop in town here...

ORIGINAL FORD-FERGUSON STORM COVER ACCESSORY:

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]