Re: Ford tractor production notebooks

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on February 01, 2018 at 05:07:10 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Ford tractor production notebooks posted by Doug siperly on January 31, 2018 at 13:19:53:

There were at least 12 sets of the original 9N Tractor Blueprints and all pertinent Engineering Information related made and used during the Ford-Ferguson lawsuit. The Henry Ford Museum had them all and back in the late 80's the curator and crew there decided that much of the archived artifacts, tractor items included, were obsolete and so they held an auction. If indeed you have one of these sets, I don't know what to tell you about value. I'd certainly love to own a set myself, but depending on price, may be out of my league. Back in 2006, I met Don Barkley and Harold Brock at the F/FCA show in Penfield, Illinois, and one day the three of us sat down and looked at Dons' set of 9N Blueprints. Mr. Brock was in awe as he hadn't seen them since 1948. I was in awe as well. Perhaps you can contact Don at Just8ns and ask him. He is now retired, the business is owned by his son Derek now, but Don still shows up at the shop a few days during the week. Put me on your list of potential buyers though. I am most interested in the machinery, suppliers, and detailed part drawings.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]