Re: fuel bowl assembly

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Clarke on February 20, 2018 at 17:46:13 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: fuel bowl assembly posted by Clarke on February 19, 2018 at 12:03:28:

Thank you all for the kind help. This was my first time posting on a forum and it's been challenging to me, an old and tech-inexperienced codger. I got the one from Dennis Carpenter because it was the most expensive one. It hasn't any reviews. There's one "by RTP" from Bestway Equipment Inc through Amazon that has many top reviews. I saw that after I ordered the one from DC.

I had wondered if I could just leave off the top screen and forfeit the reserve gallon, since the tank is pretty clean, it's run out of gas but twice in over forty years, and I'm never over 500 yards from a can.

I hope I can bother you guys again soon. There's many a slip twixt this cup and the lip (ignition weirdness, hydraulic issues, oil leaks, e.g.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]