Re: N Sighting

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on April 17, 2018 at 23:37:22 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: N Sighting posted by Charles(N.C.) on April 17, 2018 at 07:53:01:

Not so tough. Just a wicked sense of humor. Witticisms I have been told.
Example: A few years ago a friend of my mothers stated that a person they knew had just come out of church and was walking down the sidewalk, carrying a bible and just keeled over with a major heart attack. Mom said that she did not know what to say at that instant. I said that was an easy one. "What church did they come from?
That way you know where you might not desire to go."
Want another one?
I said something once and the wife looked at me and said, "I don't think so."
I looked at here and said, "Well, your 1/2 right. You don't think."
Just make sure the door is closer to you than the wife is first time you pull that one.
I think it was Churchill that said, "Never give up!, Never give up!, Never surrender!"
You can always ask the nurses if doctors practice medicine because that way they can't really be blamed when something goes wrong?
If some doctors consider themselves God, how come God doesn't consider himself a doctor?
Radiation? Hey doc! Lets see if you have given me enough! Turn off the lights and if I glow, I am baked and no longer need a flashlight!! Thanks doc!!
Hey doc! Turn off the lights and look into my eyes. See if I am internally illuminated....
Hey doc!! That radiation is working!! I feel positively glowing.
Hey doc!! Can I get a dosimeter badge??
Hey doc!! Plug me into the wall, I wanna sell my energy to the power company!!
Hey doc!! I wonder how long a nuc submarine could run off my arse!!
Hey doc! If I take a shower, will I short out?? (followed by a buzzing sound)
Hey doc! Do I need a grounding rod now? How about a ride on the Hindenburg?
Laughter! The best cure for what ills you. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]