I have a 48-8N. I have recently replaced the carburetor, Fuel line, battery cables, ballast resistor, battery and switched to electronic ignition. Went for the first start today 5/28/2018. She started right up with no issues. I was grinning from ear to ear. I went to the house to tell the wife because she thought I was crazy for working on it in the first place. When I came back out that grin was quickly replaced with panic. I looked and could not believe what I saw. The fuel line was glowing cherry red! I went for the ignition key to shut her down and before I could she died on me. I quickly got some water and started splashing it on the fuel line to cool it down before something else went terribly wrong. Has anyone ever heard of this before? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I thought maybe something went to ground but no wires are burnt or no bare wires.