Howdy, does anyone remember me/?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beth and Allen on July 02, 2018 at 20:43:22 [URL] [DELETE] :

Hi everybody, It's been a long time since I've been on here. Working my company's version of part time (60 to 70 hours per week) doesn't leave much time for anything but eat,sleep,shower say Hi to the wife on my way in or out so she doesn't think I'm an intruder and open fire. But for now looks like I'm going to get about 3 months of r&r, somehow I broke a tendon in my right arm,shredded my right bicep,broke an artery and retore my right rotator cuff.Yep you read right I don't know how I did it, unfortunately I have a high tolerance for pain and it gets me in trouble,all I know is I had a small pain in my right bicep at work one night and the next thing I know my whole arm from shoulder to wrist was black, I went for an mri and ended up in priority surgery.Boss ask if I could do my job with one arm,I'm not so sure he was joking, we are so short handed it's unbelievable. Right after the first of the year we got a 15 to 30% pay increase in hopes of attracting new drivers so we could all work less hours but that hasn't happened.Hope all are doing well.I'll be checking in over the next few weeks,as soon as I get the shoulder to wrist cast off I want to catch up on some repairs on our naa. God Bless, Beth and Allen.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]