9n-9126 question?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doug Siperly on November 10, 2018 at 20:35:11 [URL] [DELETE] :

Does anybody know about this part?Its called a tank to tank support adapter?I did not see a picture of it in the parts books, It is a flat rectangular piece with a couple holes in it. I found a couple of them digging around at the shop today, I just dont remember these parts, Must be advancing age! thanks, Doug

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]