What have I got here?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SteveJ on March 08, 2019 at 15:31:44 [URL] [DELETE] :

A friend gave me A HUSCO 3501 Duel control valve. I want to use it to put an angle cylinder(S) on my 8-N Dearborn loader that has a front mounted modern type snow plow on it. I can't find any specs on the valve. Does anyone have any info for it? Thanks in advance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]