Model: 2N
S/N: 9N141544
Description: Currently Rebuilding has been in the family since it was new
Previous Owner's Name: John Stewart Gonser

Owner: Daniel Jinkens
Model Year: 1954
Model: NAA
S/N: NAA93547
Description: A little rough, but still runs great.

Owner: Lee Link
Model Year: 19??
Model: 8N
S/N: *8N 178844*
Description: SN indicates a 49, engine, trans, and rear end have 1950 casting marks. Has options from after 1950 as well. Currently restoring. Runs great.
Previous Owner's Name: Wilfred Link

Owner: Damon Price
Model Year: 1954
Model: NAA
S/N: 118201
Description: Working unrestored. I bought it in 1992 to keep a 6 acre pasture mowed. Upgraded to 12 volt with electronic ignition. In-framed the engine in 2000. Needs paint, but runs great.
Owner: Melissa Pierce
Model Year: 1944
Model: 2N
S/N: 9N164729
Description: My wife inherited this from her dad, who recently passed away. The tractor was sitting on his land when he bought it and I don't believe he ever tried to get it back going. We pulled it home and the work will begin in earnest to get it back into running condition.
Previous Owner's Name: Samuel Lewis

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]