Re: General Inquiry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on September 15, 2019 at 04:09:35 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: General Inquiry posted by David Miller on September 14, 2019 at 08:56:08:

HiYa David-
Pictures would help us ID them for sure. Meantime you can go to our MANUALS forum (top red MENU bar) and search PLOWS. Look for the Dearborn 10-14 Two-Way Plow Master Parts Catalogue and scroll down. These plows used special lift arms which required two special Left and Right hand brackets to be mounted by the PTO shaft where the 3-pt arm check chains went. If these aren't what you have, then perhaps you have the external rear mounted cylinders that were used on Rear Loaders. The "TS" marks are just foundry part numbers/ID marks and not Dearborn/Ford numbers. Are they in cast raised, casts recessed, or stamped characters and numbers? I'm headed over to the farm today so will look at my OEM 10-14 plow brackets and get back to you.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]