Re: High-Low Aux Trans

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kirk-NJ on April 21, 2020 at 03:01:08 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: High-Low Aux Trans posted by Rob on April 20, 2020 at 06:57:38:

Not the proper name but yes people call them over/under trans and some people call them a High/low trans and some people don't know that you can pull the combo shifter out for the standard range

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]