MPC's

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on June 24, 2020 at 06:23:33 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Herrera posted by John in Mich on June 23, 2020 at 20:54:07:

HiYa John-
This MPC was the last one published for the 8N, released in September, 1952, to coincide with the new NAA tractor and thus includes all the '53 Jubilee (NAA) parts as well. This is the MPC still published (some bootlegged illegally)and so we do not have it listed in our MANUALS forum due to copyright laws. The manual says "...'39-'53..." but know that most early 9N and 2N parts that were obsoleted over the years are now not listed or shown to be used with the later 2N or 8N parts. For example, if an obsolete part is shown as '9N-xxxxx', it will show, "NLS -No Longer Serviced", use 2N or 8N -xxxxx". If you are looking for your early model parts, get one of the early manuals that we do have listed. There is another MPC for Models used from 53-59 -see PIC. As a FORD TRACTOR owner I highly advise one invests in a copy of the OEM Owner's Manual, a copy of the MPC, and a copy of the CLYMER/I&T FO-xx Manual. The I&T Manuals have detailed repair chapters on most all major systems. FWIW & FYI:

CLYMER I&T FORD TRACTOR MANUALS:
FO-4 - 9N, 2N, 8N
FO-19 - NAA
FO-20 - NAA, 600, 800, 900
FO-21 - 2000, 3000, 4000

FORD TRACTOR 53-59 MPC:

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]