Re: Looking for harrow parts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 49er swGA on July 27, 2020 at 09:34:42 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Looking for harrow parts posted by 49er swGA on July 25, 2020 at 19:41:44:

As you can see, my computer skills have a great deal to be desired...
I totally messed up this posting by trying to get a picture through the link, BUT when I tried the link it was different than I had wanted to show > `twas the company BUT NOT the part...
I can find 7-1/2" X 1-1/8" square axle Bearing part BUT mine measures 6-1/2"...
Part numbers or casting numbers are PA3089 & P3091 on the bearing housing halves with the bearing/spacer/spool number P3090...
I find parts available for this type bearing in 1-1/8 axle size, but NOT the 6-1/2" length I need...
This is on a pull behind harrow I got from a friend in TN...
No name brand that I can find and "Hillbilly" says it has been on the farm since he was a young boy...
The axle was bent which in turn broke the spool/spacer/bearing where it meets the disc...
The rest of the spool appears OK...
I`m looking at putting it back together as is and see IF the parts will hold the disc in place...
I`ll try the link in the first post by copying & pasting to see IF that link works...

Thank You all for putting up with my inexperience,
Dennis

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]