July Tractor Registry Entries

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Administration on August 03, 2020 at 16:36:34 [URL] [DELETE] :

Owner: Daniel Orosco (grandson)
Model Year: 1939
Model: 9n
S/N: 9n6050
Description: The tractor was in pieces in my grandpas shop. I restored it for use and painted with the light grey and red paint scheme.
Previous Owner's Name: Grandpa Orosco

Owner: tony miller
Model Year: 1947
Model: 8n
S/N: 8n13325
Description: Just purchased for tree farm operations. Needs a little help before operational on the farms.
Previous Owner's Name: Jeff

Owner: Joel & Paul Wilbur
Model Year: 1939
Model: 9N
S/N: 1055
Description: Came the way I like them, flat tires and not running. Going to work the tractor for a few years before resto. Has a lot of early '39 parts on it

Owner: Joel & Paul Wilbur
Model Year: 1940
Model: 9N
S/N: 20891
Description: Restored back to original condition in 2019. Has a sherman stepup transmission

Owner: Scott Easley
Model Year: 1951
Model: 8N
S/N: 8N412844
Description: She was my first eBay purchase in 2004. Used her to mow 8 acres and take the kiddos for rides. She’s retired now and about to go thru a complete restoration. It has the Sherman step-up, step-down aux transmission also. It has no family history other than me starting it with my family. I thought about selling it, but not now,
Previous Owner's Name: Unk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]