Re: Voltage regulator

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patricio on November 03, 2020 at 17:11:24 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Voltage regulator posted by John Patrick on November 03, 2020 at 08:05:54:

John Patrick, It is true that I presented a similar problem before, but at that time my conclusion was that the regulator was defective. That is why I bought a new one, BTW, both were bought in the US. Tapping the regulator was new to me, I thought that this could recall to more experienced forum participants to identify the problem and perhaps they could have a solution.

I thought that the primary purpose of this forum was restoration and not having an old machine back to work, no matter how. That is too easy.

It is very difficult to buy 6 volts batteries in Chile thatís why I converted the generator, trying to keep itís originality and I will continue trying to get a good regulator. I am pretty sure that the electrical system is correctly wired and working properly, but the regulator, is not. I wired the generator as type B as per the forum recommendations. Today I chatted with the regulators seller explaining the situation and he told me that the regulator was defective and they are going to replace it.

I didnít want to say this, but I have a degree in electrical systems, so please letís raise the conversation to a technical level.

Curiously, your name, John Patrick translated to Spanish, Is exactly my name Juan Patricio

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]