Re: Test

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on November 20, 2020 at 08:37:53 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Test posted by Del Huebner on November 19, 2020 at 21:06:07:

Can you open your Imgur account when you login? You are missing the .jpg extension in your LINK. Here’s what I do: Log on to your IMGUR account; select a photo from your library and place cursor over photo –it will highlight green in box around photo; LEFT click on photo and a menu opens up. At the bottom is a box with SIZES listed. I use “HUGE THUMBNAIL” and place cursor on it and left click –it also will highlight in green. On the RH side of menu is a list: “View and Edit Post”. From the list I select “DIRECT LINK” and cursor over the blue COPY button and left click once. A dialog box appears to ask “Do you want to allow this website…” and just ‘X” it out. The DIRECT LINK box turns green. Place cursor on the green box and RIGHT click once. From the pull down then select ‘COPY’. This is the url code to insert into your message. You aren’t done yet though. You need to include more html code in the message link. Paste your url in your message, then you need to add at the front of the link a left arrow (<) symbol, the word ‘center’, then a right arrow symbol (>) then another LEFT arrow symbol with the words ‘img src”=’ and note the space, equal sign, then quotation marks. At the end of the link, it will end with .jpg, add quotation mark; RIGHT arrow; LEFT arrow; backslash (to cancel); then RIGHT arrow so the entire text is with a LEFT arrow at the beginning and a RIGHT arrow at the end of the link.

IMGUR EXAMPLE – RIGHT click mouse over picture, scroll down to ‘Properties’ from the drop down menu, and highlight to view, save as, or copy the link. You will need to add the html code if you insert into another message. You can RIGHT click over any picture from anybody’s message and select ‘Save As’ from the menu to just save a copy of the picture to your desktop.

MY EXAMPLE:

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]