Re: A good deal?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on December 25, 2020 at 12:19:36 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: A good deal? posted by John in Mich on December 25, 2020 at 10:20:45:

Surgical is 4 including a discectomy back surgery back about 21 years ago. Then a 3 year old Mercedes Benz center emblem on my torso. That is my favorite. The price tag for that one was impressive, I could have purchased a few top of the line machines for the price of that one.
Add a 367 day old full replacement knee, the other one now is about 6 weeks of age, too many ounces to bounce coupled with a knee twist. Ironic that one knee has such a great effect on the other knee.
I am starting to look artistic. While in the recovery with the Mercedes scar, I took a surgical pen and drew a large circle around it. The wife did NOT share my humor on it. She is still dismayed when I mention it. One day I might take it to the Mercedes dealer and see if I can get a discount for such a large "tattoo".
Non surgical are far too many to count starting with a barb wire fence I crossed at about 14 years of age, not paying attention, and found the only sharp spike in the bunch. Opened up the lower leg and left me with a scar that lasted for about 40 years. Funny part on that one is I didn't notice it for about 30 minutes.
I have not fallen off a ladder. Yet. That opportunity is still waiting. I am fond of the dents in the skull. You might think that would give pause before doing something questionable. Never bet on that one.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]