hydraulic "selec-trol" valve cover 53 Jubilee

[ N-Series Discussion ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rick53 Jubilee on October 12, 2006 at 20:24:30 [URL] :

Hey guys, well i was wondering when the cover was going to let go. I was out by the pond, and noticed fluid coming from under my seat on the right side. The "sellec-trol" valve took a dump on me, i do not want to replace it with a new one, but instead replace it with the original cover(part#NAA-475-B) if anybody has a master parts catalog from53-59 it is in section 5-2. Where can i find this part, and related o-rings and so on? Hey John(TR)? do you have any laying around in the garage? Thanks Rick53Jubilee

Follow Ups:


Posting not permitted in the forum archives.

[ N-Series Discussion ] [ FAQ ]