Re: Wanted: Ford NAA/Jubilee Selec-trol valve

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ray Wilson on November 05, 2008 at 10:53:42 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Wanted: Ford NAA/Jubilee Selec-trol valve posted by souNdguy on November 05, 2008 at 10:39:49:

Chris,

Thanks for the super quick reply - you and I have traded emails about hydraulics in the past (one armed loader) and I appreciate your help.

I've read, re-read, and read again the excellent piece that Paul put together. My situation doesn't quite fit - unless I'm missing something. I recently bought a Jubilee. It is somewhat 'farmerised'. It does not have the stock hydraulic top plate that Paul's project is contingent on. Get this; the Jubilee I have actually has the 'other' rather rare hydraulic accessory valve that has been modified to supply hydraulic pressure to a Dearborn Dozer/Snowplow blade. The mods don't stop there. The ram for the blade is not stock. Instead of gravity down, it has down pressure, as supplied by the modified accessory valve. I've attached a picture of the type of valve that my Jubilee has. What's pictured is not actually my valve - but one that Ed Gooding has stashed on his fine website. The configuration of the valve on my Jubilee has rendered the rear lift arms inoperative. I'd like them back. And I'm not hard over on having down pressure on the Dearborn blade. I thought I could have my cake and eat it too with the Selec-Trol valve. The touch control lever would operate either the rear lift arms, or the Dearborn blade depending on the position of the Selec-Trol valve. Now, if these Selec-Trol valves are made of unobtanium (or gold), then I'll move on. What do you think?

Ray

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]