Implements Forum - Expanded Thread Page

Subject: Dearborn model 10-180 plow

[Back] [Return to Top of Forum]

Brian Doyle    Posted 08-08-2016 at 20:22:31 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Dearborn model 10-180 plow
  • I have a Dearborn model 10-180 plow. I'm looking for the part numbers for sourcing a moldboard and a plow point. The moldboard is stamped 101517 DMC and the point is stamped 101248 FT solid. Can anyone help me with the part numbers that match these stamped numbers? Thank you!

    Tim *PloughNman* Daley(MI)    Posted 08-23-2016 at 12:10:01 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [No Email]  
  • Re: Dearborn model 10-180 plow
  • In addition to my post below, here's more on Dearborn plow shares...hope this helps...


    Tim *PloughNman* Daley(MI)    Posted 08-23-2016 at 12:01:25 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [No Email]  
  • Re: Dearborn model 10-180 plow
  • Brian-
    Where did you get that number? 10-180 is not a plow model number, it is the frame model number for a Dearborn 12" Economy Plow. The Dearborn Economy Plow, Model 10-152, was a 12” 2-bottom plow on the 10-180 12” frame. The bad news is they don’t make parts anymore for the FORD and DEARBORN 12” plows. You can get 14” and 16” wear parts only like moldboards, shares, landsides, and shins, but not 12”. Now someone may have 12” parts squirreled away like me. I have a 12” moldboard I bought back in the early 90’s when I had a Dearborn 10-152 plow. I never used it so I may be coerced into parting with it if the price is right –make an offer –email is open.

    Tim *PloughNman* Daley(MI)

    Ed Gooding (VA)    Posted 08-09-2016 at 05:43:19 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Re: Dearborn model 10-180 plow
  • Brian, email Scott Deppen ( - if anyone can help, he's probably the best source.

    [Back] [Return to Top of Forum]