Tools Forum - Expanded Thread Page

Subject: point adjusting tool

[Back] [Return to Top of Forum]

terry trasatti    Posted 04-18-2020 at 11:12:33 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • point adjusting tool
  • 8N owners manual refers to tool 12150A.
    A pic in Ford tool chart, tool looks similar to tool to remove bezel from around dash knobs on many vintage cars.
    anybody have one/good pics?

    Tim Daley(MI)    Posted 05-17-2020 at 11:10:46 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [No Email]  
  • Re: point adjusting tool
  • Those tools are no longer made and OEM ones hard to find.


    [Back] [Return to Top of Forum]