Re: bush hog mower

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by carl on September 08, 2021 at 06:12:06 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: bush hog mower posted by jim k on September 07, 2021 at 13:06:01:

"BUSH HOG" is a brand name and one of the best on the market. A "BRUSH HOG" is the name given for the correct technical term, "ROTARY MOWER". Over the years the market just started using the term "BUSH HOG" to define a rotary mower/brush hog. Yes, DED is right, a belt would suggest a mower. If it has a top panel that gets removed, take it off and see if it has more than one pulley with a spindle each, 3 usually for a finish mower, and a belt assembly. Look under the deck. If one HD blade that pivots (stump jumper) it is a BRUSH HOG. Three blades would be a FINISH MOWER. I'd scarf it up either way. Releibel and parts easily available.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]