Re: Love Disc???

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken-Pa on January 05, 2014 at 00:32:45 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Love Disc??? posted by Jeff Boyer on July 05, 2013 at 09:07:41:

Yep , LOVE disc . I have 2 sets of them, both badly in need of total rebuilds > I may just make one good set from the two .It seems my working abilities aren't as good as a few years ago , so if I can at least get one working disc in nice condition , I'll be happy happy happy (as Phil Robertson says) .I have some fair literature on the LOVE disc if needed .In the searching I've done on the LOVE disc , every ser I've been able to track down & speaking with the owners , not one set has a name plate on them . But every set has the appropriate holes in the frame where a tag could have been or was supposed to ne attached . My one set actually had the small round headed rivets ib the two holes . Makes me wonder why all the disc I've located are untagged . Did they have a tag theif , inventory shortage of tags , or did LOVE just over look having tags made ? It appears to have wooden bearings on the hubs . Most of mine appear to be either worn out or missing .So as I mentioned to Tim , I'm trying to find a wooden bearing to use as a pattern so I can turn some out . Not sure what wood to use (possibly hard Maple or Walnut). What's your thoughts ? God bless , Ken

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1388899965">

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]