No fire

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ROBY-GA on September 21, 2026 at 08:23:40 [URL] [DELETE] :

I have a trouble with a no fire with a front mount distributor. I've traced the problem to the fiber insulator at the spring part of the contacts. I saw something posted A while back from Zane on how to make one of these insulators, any help would be appreciated.


Follow Ups:


Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : ←http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : ←Website Title Optional Image URL: ←http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!
  
   

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]