Implements Forum - Expanded Thread Page

Subject: Need part for Ford 101 bottom plow

[Back] [Return to Top of Forum]

Stanley Owens    Posted 03-05-2017 at 19:03:26 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Need part for Ford 101 bottom plow
  • Does anyone know where I could get a rolling landslide assembly for a Ford 101 bottom plow. I just bought a 101 but it doesn't have a rear wheel assembly.

    Kirk-NJ    Posted 03-06-2017 at 04:55:57 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Re: Need part for Ford 101 bottom plow
  • Another option for you if you don't find one before the season might be to fishplate some steel plates to lengthen your landside. I did this on a ferguson plow. also welded a little piece of steel to the inside rear to make a heel. You can mount the whole thing using the bolt holes for the original tail wheel. This way when you do find the right tail wheel assembly you can unbolt the fishplate and just bolt it right on.
    I'm not sure if an earlier model plow tail wheel assembly might also work for you. Scott on this forum might know what might interchange.


    Stanley    Posted 03-06-2017 at 07:18:23 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Re: Need part for Ford 101 bottom plow
  • Thanks. I will try that if I can't find a wheel.

    [Back] [Return to Top of Forum]