WOOD BROS. CORN PICKER MODEL WB-IP

[ Manuals Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on October 19, 2008 at 12:21:50 [URL] [DELETE] :

This is the original Ford/Ferguson WOOD BROS. Corn Picker, Model #WB-1P, Form Z-3166, with no date, however the shipping list that was included with the manual has the date of 1946 listed. The Wood Bros. Thresher Company located in Des Moines, Iowa, made virtually all the corn pickers; combines; threshers; and forage harvesters for Ford/Ferguson, Dearborn, and later Ford Tractor Implement Division. Note the shipping list that came with this manual. It states to keep this copy in tool box. Also, there was a pink NOTICE slip from WOOD BROS. included with this particular manual stating that the corn picker was shipped minus the chains listed due to their supplier having slow delivery and will be sent when made available. I also show the front cover and a sample page from the Dearborn-Wood Bros. Corn Picker A/O Manual, Model 16-4, copyright 1951, publication number 8M 652 SE 5156C. This manual is about 60 pages long -there are a lot of moving parts on this baby - too long to scan and post here. Notice that the Dearborn Model needed the Drawbar Stays; 11-hole drawbar; Dearborn V-Bar; and Dearborn PTO Adaptor with shield to operate the corn picker with. All those items were offered individually from your local Ford Tractor dealer or as a complete kit as well from your dealer.

Tim Daley(MI)
*9N653I* & *8NI55I3*

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.

[ Manuals Forum ] [ FAQ ]