Re: NAA Serial # question

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gary Sarge on October 06, 2008 at 18:02:47 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: NAA Serial # question posted by Kevin French on October 06, 2008 at 14:27:10:

Hey Kevin

The 53 Ford Golden Jubilee Emblem is just like the 54 NAA Emblem except it has Wheat Shaft/Grains around the outer ring, not just diamond shaped symbows.

In the 54 year of the NAA tractors almost if not all the tractors had a Piston Type Pump on them.

I would strongly suggest you buy a copy of the Ford Shop Manual, FO - 19, to work on your Hydraulic Pump.

This manual, along with a Parts Manual will be 2 of the most important manuals you can buy.

There are way too many pages that talk about the 2 different pumps to even think about copying.

If you say you just want to get thru the winter and then work on the NAA, you better get these manuals, QUICK :)>!!!!

Go to John Smiths site and you will see the difference in the Front Emblems.

I am very happy that I have a 53 Ford Golden Jubilee and consider myself ahead of the game as I have those 2 manuals plus the Service Shop Manual for the NAA Tractor.

My busy time for My Jub is the Winter also as I use it to clear my 150 driveway + a few others of the elderly people in the area.

I would to get some fill from the county highway gagrage this fall so i can build up one side of my driveway were my neighbor built his driveway up and flooded my one side of the driveway.

You might get more responsess if you post your questions to the N Board section of this site.

Not too many guys read this section.

Let me know what happens next .

Have a Great Tractor Day Always

Gary & Sarge
1953 Ford Golden Jubilee
NAA24303 - Sarge

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]