Re: Hey You NYS Farmers - ROPS REBATE

[ Safety Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gary__Sarge on December 20, 2007 at 12:39:48 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Hey You NYS Farmers - ROPS REBATE posted by Jonas Hastings on December 19, 2007 at 23:52:10:

Hey Jonas

No one wants you to keep your mouth shut :)>!!!

You of anybody, taking the tractor safety course, should be promoting the use of ROPS, which includes in it's system the use of seat belts to be a complete ROPS for your tractor.

I am going to play devil's advocate now :)>!!!

The stats on vehicle accidents say most accidents happen within 25 miles from home !!!!!

Not having a ROPS on your light duty and parade tractors you are doing us all a disservice as you are a lot younger and I feel, I maybe wrong as some times I am, that the people both young and old at the parades you attend with your tractors would be asking questions about the Roll bar and seat belts on your tractor ???

You, the younger generation, are our future and we don't want to lose you or anyone else in a accident that could have been
avoided :)>>>!!

That guy might have survived the accident that the instructor talks about or he may have hit his head so hard that he may not have survived, it's a catch 22 situation.

I just wanted to promote a great program for NYS farmers, large and small, so we can at least afford the ROPS to all interested in
it :)>>!!!

I know there are people who think it's just a gimmick and think they will never need a ROPS on any of thier tractors, I just hope they are right :(

Jonas, hang in there, life is a challenge evry day :)>!!!

Have a Great Tractor Day

Gary & Sarge
'49/52 8N510380 Sarge

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.

[ Safety Forum ] [ FAQ ]