N Board Forum - Expanded Thread Page

Subject: mally

[Back] [Return to Top of Forum]

patrick    Posted 11-13-2022 at 14:37:02 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • mally
  • I have a Ford Jubilee with a Dearborn Select-trol valve. need to know how to use it. how to hook up hyraulic out and in

    TheOldHokie    Posted 11-14-2022 at 10:59:33 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [No Email]  
  • Re: mally
  • The Selectrol valve only has one port which is both out and in and it is intended for use with single acting cyklinders.

    Pull it out and the 3pt is disabled and the lift control lever operates a single acting cylinder - up to extend and down to retract by gravity. Push it in and the 3pt operates as usual.

    If you want you can use it to feed a separate bank of valves for remotes. You connect rhe outlet on the Selectrol to the inlet on the external valve and run the tank return on the remote valve back to tank on the tractor. When the selectrol plunger is out and the 3pt control is full up the tractor is sending oil to the external valve which operates the remote. The 3pt is disabled in thios mode. When the Selectrol plunger is in the 3pt is controlled by the lever and the remote valves are disabled.


    Lynn Patrick    Posted 11-14-2022 at 08:47:19 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Re: mally
  • I had one on a 960 w/front loader. When pushed in the 3 point operates. When pulled out the remote (loader) operated & the 3 point did not. I don't remember for sure, but I think the quadrant lever had to be somewhere in the middle before pushing in or pulling out.

    Ed Gooding (VA)    Posted 11-14-2022 at 06:52:30 [URL] [DELETE]        [Reply] [Email]  
  • Re: mally
  • If you are talking about hooking up remote hydraulics on your Jubilee, this owner's manual from our library should give you the info you need:

    [Back] [Return to Top of Forum]