Re: Dearborn 14-1 Mower

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Implements Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charles on September 01, 2018 at 09:15:38 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Dearborn 14-1 Mower posted by Jack - Iowa on August 31, 2018 at 08:23:03:

I have an extra pitman. All intact-good shape-little rusty. You can have it for what you think its worth and shipping. I am located at Hastings Michigan.
I only have some invasive decorative grass in my road ditch, which must have blown off a garbage truck. Normally round-up it, but got caught short and now must hand harvest seed heads.
I am also very active in identifing "Japanese Knotweed" and eradicating it before it reaches our river. I cover it with black plastic and rugs and if it comes up I spray a mixture of Round up and brush Killer. Think I am successful in my first try for a friend. a couple years of watching should tell if I am totally successful. The other site the person watches for new growth and hoes it up in his shrub planting. That site is on a creek.
My Pine nut planting is invested with black berry bushes and Autumn Olive and Multi floria rose, which I should have rotary chopped, but had a problem with my ankle when I dropped hot weld in my shoe. Now walking 4 miles and playing catch up. Need to replace 1 guard on mower and a Ferguson plow, that I bought in Wisc. Beam was welded wrong and now I must heat and bend it so it is 14" and straight.
Also have a 1929 INternational Check row planter, that needs work on gates. This planter is unique, in that the fertlizer tubes are hingned galivanized and work in unison in checking the fertlizer between hill drops, instead of a split shoe. Have a food plot to test it on.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Implements Forum ] [ FAQ ]