Re: Serial number

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nick Fuelling on September 30, 2026 at 06:37:37 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Serial number posted by Kirk-NJ on September 30, 2026 at 05:43:37:

There is one Welch plug in front of the oil canister. It's early enough to not have a transmission dipstick. The gentleman who I purchased this from added that to the back cover in the rearend. I'll post a picture of the tractor later. I've restored 9N's like this and I know there are a lot of things not right.The motor runs perfect.


Follow Ups:


Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : ←http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : ←Website Title Optional Image URL: ←http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!
  
   

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]