Re: September Tractor Registry Entry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve Dabrowski on October 09, 2026 at 15:22:25 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: September Tractor Registry Entry posted by mike stegall on October 08, 2026 at 03:55:41:

I planned to paint it from the day I got it. I wanted to do a full restoration and have it look like it would have in the dealer's showroom. I think I got it mostly there, of course the tires are a different tread and I doubt they used Ford seat covers then, but still I like it. I only caught on to the fact the early tractors had the center and bottom of the grill painted when looking closely at the early photos.


Follow Ups:


Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : ←http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : ←Website Title Optional Image URL: ←http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!
  
   

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]