Bought two basket cases (I gotta be nuts)

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Paladin (Bob In PA) on January 10, 2011 at 20:49:58 [URL] [DELETE] :

I bought the two N's with trees growing around them. We did some haggling and I recon that I paid about twice scrap price. Really all I bought them for was the blocks so once spring breaks they will be parted out as fast as I can get it done. I now have another BNO 40 Moto Tug block with no cracks and I have a very rare 9NBN 41XXX block in a tractor that was originally a 9NBN industrial. At some point somebody put a hydraulic pump and lift arms on the tractor or maybe you could get hydraulics on a 9NBN - I don't think so but I just don't know. This is a rare bird and I am going to have to do some research. With two of them I now have pretty much all the bits and pieces to make a complete 9NBN Industrial if I ever get around to it.

There is a pipe loader on the 9NBN. Reading the tag upside down it reads something like "Hydra-Loader" and "Horn Manufacturing Co."

I don't need or want it. Anybody want a free pipe loader in easton, PA? Don't hope for a hydraulic pump because there isn't one. It was run off the test port. When it comes time to move the tractors we plan to torch cut it off and toss it in a scrap dumpster.

Follow Ups:

Subject: :

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1294710598">

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]