Re: NAA Serial # question

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gary Sarge on October 06, 2008 at 13:52:50 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: NAA Serial # question posted by Kevin French on October 06, 2008 at 12:51:49:

Hey Kevin

The numbers - EAE 6015 mean you have a 134 gas engine.

I am not sure about the - E.

The other number on the Hydraulic Housing is just that, the part Number of the part that attaches to the engine housing.

Do you have a Vane type Pump, (a knob on the front of the pump to adjust flow rate/ pressure), or a piston type pump, ( no knob on the front of the pump) ???

You stated that the numbers looked weak, that is very normal, all were hand stamped.

That number you said was a 91 or 95 + numbers puts your NAA in the 1954 year.

You might want to go to the John Smiths site and ask him about all the other numbers and letters.

Let me know if this helped ???

I know the fustration working on these NAA Tractors.

Mine is a Bucket of Rust and a Challenge with every part I touch.

So far I have to replace the manifold, the one on mine is from a 172 engine and the opening for the carb is oval and it should be round, I have a used one for that.

I also have to replace the front axle support as every thing was welded instead of replaced with a new bushing and center oin, go a used one for that.

The radiator shroud is almost eaten away by rust, got a used one for that.

The hood had some kind of wierd patch welded to it, got a uesd one for that also.

Had to get a used grill as the one on the Jub was butchered for a pump shaft for a front loader.

I have rebuilt the carb and electrolysis tanked many parts.

I want to drop the oil pan to get a look at sludge if any is present and clean it out.

Also should do a rear axle brake job as there is fluid leaking out of the drum on one side, got that kit.

The seat had some thing very heavy land on it, maybe can save that.

I have a Knoelder Seat for that, if my long legs will let me use it on the JUBILEE, may be, may be not, I'll sell it if it don't fit right.

This is what you call mission creep, every body in some shape or form go thru this with their tractors :)>!!!!!

I can finally go outside as I was baby sitting a baby pug for a relative, great dog.

Man it is cold, 54 degrees right now, and continue the garage project :)>!!!!

Let me know ???

Have a Great Tractor Day Always

Gary & Sarge
1953 Ford Golden Jubilee
NAA24303 - Sarge

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]