BNO-MOTO-TUGS

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Groom on October 23, 2009 at 14:52:08 [URL] [DELETE] :

I'm looking to expand my knowledge on Tugs,I have a Bno-25,and a Bno-40,according to the serial # one is a 1944 the other is a 1939,the 39 is the one that's confusing me the most,it has a serial # of BNO40 3079,the engine has freeze plugs (3)and what I read is they were not in the 39's,it has a cast dash,with a starter button on top of the trans.It also has oval radius rods with the correct bend,the rear fenders are extended 2 inches and radiused,(Nice Job)as a tool and die maker I can appreciate how hard this would be,not something done outside of a factory.It has 1/4 inch thick sheetmetal on the sides and a large square toolbox on the left side,also a large radius on the side panels,I'm not sure if this was a custom job or all redone after it left the plant. Also I talked to a man from Cleveland,Ohio and he said the Tugs were built there by Ferguson (they do have a Ferguson plate on them)and 3052 were built,I have a copy of a parts manual that I got from Dwight Emstrom,would like an original if anyone knows of one or any other literature on BNO's.Thanks in advance for any input you can give me,also I'm located in Northern IL. Mike

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1256323928">

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]