Re: Attn Ed Gooding

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TheOldHokie on March 06, 2024 at 17:22:21 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Attn Ed Gooding posted by Ed Gooding (VA) on March 06, 2024 at 16:34:23:

Careful Ed - signs of a boil over showing. YT hit a little too close to home? I also know all about that feud and your problems with that management. You are much saver here where you set the terms.

I also know exactly how you think about a lot of things and that's why I hold a very low opinion of you as a human being. But unlike you I manage to avoid making an issue of it here and elsewhere and try to simply be civil.

You are right about one thing though - I don't have 50 ready to ship - I over estimated and only have 37 in the drawer - see picture taken minutes ago. I am not going to list them on ebay and ruin that guys auction. Instead I will offer then to you in private sale for the discounted price of $700 delivered to your door via USPS Priority Mail. They will ship three days after your check clears my bank. Then you as a successful business man can deal with ebay and the fortune to be made there.

Furthermore, if you want to place an order for an additional 100 @ $15 each I will see how fast my laser contractor can turn them around. Lead time is usually 3-4 days to cut after I email; him the order plus a day or two for UPS to get them to me. The same delivery terms apply.

Money talks Ed - BS walks. Pick a number from 1 to 137 and write a check. I think you have my address....

TOH

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]