Adjustable wrench

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kirk-NJ on September 15, 2010 at 04:30:49 [URL] [DELETE] :

When to a sale the other day and picked up a ford adjustable wrench. Ford script on the side. It is squared off at the end of the handle. Does anyone know what the square piece fits or was used for? I can post a photo if it will help.


Follow Ups:


Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1284539449">

[ N History Forum ] [ FAQ ]