Attn Ed Gooding

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TheOldHokie on March 06, 2024 at 16:17:49 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: ATTN: TOH - TIMNG JIG posted by Ed Gooding (VA) on March 06, 2024 at 12:33:05:

Its amazing the things you value and the things you don't.

Apparently by your measure it takes no business acumen to be successful ebay seller. I left ebay sbout 15 years ago not because I was unsuccessful but because the fees were onerous and were forcing me to raise prices to levels I thought were unfair to the customers who I viewed as friends not piggy banks to be plundered.

What do you think would happento mogbill's sales if I put up a Buy It Now ad for jigs (50 available) at $20 delivered? His sales would tank and I would probably get some orders. His investment in the jigs would be ruined and I would be king of the hill once again. That' successful business man Ed Gooding would do in a heartbeat because that's exactly how Ed Gooding thinks. But I won't because mogbill is not hurting me in the slightest and I bear him no ill will. Maybe mogbil needs a hundred bucks or so profit to keep him and his family financially afloat. I do not so as far as I am concerned that money is his to enjoy.

That's a philosophy that absolutely eats at your core and makes you seethe when you see it in someone else,. You have put that anger on public display in this thread. It has also led you to turn this website into a cess pool of hate and driven all of the regular traffic you used to enjoy away.

This thread has remained at the top of the list because NOBODY COMES HERE ANYMORE and that's all thanks to you. You, Ed Gooding, have personally ruined this site while YT prospers.

YT prospers because they allow an open exchange of information and opinion and do not allow, encourage, or promulgate hate. The do that without wielding the delete thread button that you employ here to make sure your agenda is not challenged by anything so radical as polite and reasoned exchange of opinion.

I suspect this thread will not survive much longer after I post this so have already saved a dump. for posterity. Delete away.

Sincerely yours,

TOH

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]